His parents found out he was in a coma just a week before he was released, something Fred Warmbier said threw him into a state of "shock". They are brutal and terroristic.
Doctors treating Otto Warmbier, the comatose United States student released from North Korean detention this week, have said the 22-year-old had suffered extensive brain damage, the cause of which remains unknown. Many at Otto Warmbier's parents' press conference have learned that Warmbier has a "severe neurological injury", and they want to know more about how the young man ended up this way.
Fred Warmbier says he is feeling, "Relief now that Otto is home in the arms of those who love him and anger that he was so brutally treated for so long".
"He has not spoken", Dr Kanter told a media conference. "[North Korea] does not do anything out of the kindness of their hearts". "We did so withour result", he said.
Mr Warmbier's full interview will be shown on Fox News on Thursday night.
Otto Warmbier was in coma when he was released Tuesday, and he was taken to the neuroscience intensive care unit at UCMC in Ohio.
"Otto is not in great shape right now", Fred Warmbier told Fox News Wednesday after his son arrived back in the U.S. on a military plane and was taken straight to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center for urgent treatment.
His father, Fred Warmbier, wearing the same jacket his son wore to a North Korean courtroom, told reporters his family does not believe the North Korean regime's account of how his son fell into a coma shortly after being sentenced at a show trial in March 2016.
Trump signs 'historic' bill to transform VA
VA Secretary David Shulkin supports the measure. "This is a great day for America's veterans". The VA management continues its corrupt ways, while no one is held accountable except WB's.
Fred Warmbier said his son was "lured" to North Korea by a Chinese tourist agency, which advertised "safe" trips for American citizens. Later in answer to a question, Warmbier said his son had been "taken hostage" by the North Korean regime.
He also called his son's return bittersweet.
While steering clear of politics, Warmbier said the results spoke for themselves, and thanked Trump administration officials "for their efforts and concern".
The New York Times previously cited a senior USA official as saying Washington had received intelligence reports that Warmbier had been repeatedly beaten while in North Korean custody.
He was arrested and weeks later brought to North Korea's supreme court where he pleaded for mercy.
"It must have been an accident and that's probably why they were hiding it for a year", he said.
"We pray for him and we pray for his family", said Thomas Shannon, a high-ranking State Department official".




Comments