Rashford backs Morata bid from United

Adjust Comment Print

The report states that the striker's agent has already told Madrid that the star wants to leave his boyhood club this summer in a search for a guarantee of action.

The Spain global scored 20 goals in all competitions for Real last season, as the club clinched La Liga and the Champions League.

Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho is looking to strengthen his front line with uncertainty continuing about the future of injured striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, with Morata being his prime target.

This looks like being a very busy week for Manchester United in the transfer market.

The 24-year-old has been the subject of intense transfer speculation recently, with Manchester United among those thought to be interested and rumoured to be lining up a £60m bid.

Tuttosport reported that Manchester United are ready to make a £70million bid for Belotti
Tuttosport reported that Manchester United are ready to make a £70million bid for Belotti

Manchester United were in for Bale when he made a decision to leave Spurs back in 2013 - but were blown out of the water by Real Madrid's £86m offer.

Spain play in Macedonia this evening in a World Cup qualifier - this will be Morata's final game of the 2016/2017 season.

"At a big club you are going to attract big players and that's what we want", Rashford said. That's normal for a striker who's scored 19 goals.

Morata was restricted to appearances from the bench in Madrid last season, with manager Zinedine Zidane often opting for Karim Benzema despite the Frenchman's poor campaign by his standards. I have not yet met the leaders of Real Madrid.

And reports last month suggested Bale was 'open to the possibility of moving to Old Trafford' should Real decide to cash in on him. The Sun says that if United decide against meeting Real's asking price they will likely turn to Torino striker Andrea Belotti as their plan B.

Accusations Fly After Attacks on Tehran
Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif hit back early Thursday at a White House statement reacting to the shooting. ISIS claimed the attacks on Wednesday, also publishing a video that it claimed was from the parliament building.

Comments