12 killed in twin Iran attacks
In the twin attacks, the deadliest in Iran in at least a decade, thirteen people were killed, plus six assailants, and forty-three were injured. The semi-official Tasnim news agency says medics are treating the guard. It also threatened more attacks. Iran's counter-terrorism unit said that several "terrorist groups" had been able to enter Tehran, though it did not say where they were from.
Global News - All News
-
Leaked NSA doc highlights deep flaws in US election system
Government Agency examined the document shared by the News Outlet and determined the pages of the intelligence reporting appeared to be folded and/or creased, suggesting they had been printed and hand-carried out of a secured space", the agent, Justin Garrick, wrote.
-
Alleged Russian hack reveals a deeply flawed election system
It appears that victor was such an incompetent amateur that there was no way for the publication to hide her involvement if they wanted the documents authenticated. The government claims that victor downloaded and printed a top-secret NSA report , removed the printed version of the report from her employer's premises, and then mailed it to The Intercept , a highly regarded worldwide media outlet that exposes government wrongdoing.
-
Trump suggests Iran bears some blame for attacks
It identified them only by their first names, saying it did not want to release their last names due to security and privacy concerns for their families. Two teams of attackers used gunfire and explosives to strike Iran's parliament and the mausoleum of Ayatollah Khomeini in Tehran Wednesday, according to state media.
-
Saudi-led squeeze on Qatar leaves Hamas facing big questions
Though Trump again said countries must eliminate funding streams for terror groups, the White House said he focused on the need for the region's various USA allies to stick together. He did not say how the Arab blockade might do that. Soccer's world governing body Federation Internationale de Football Association has said it remains in regular contact with Qatar, which will host the 2022 World Cup.
-
Polls open in United Kingdom election after campaign marred by attacks
A final flurry of polls put her party's lead in a range between 1 and 12 percentage points, with a lot of them suggesting she would increase her majority. The 2015 elections saw the collapse of the Liberal Democrat vote, falling from 59 seats to their current nine seats. Mr Corbyn's most popular tweet, with 58,000 likes and more than 23,000 retweets, took aim at Donald Trump, who had previously criticised London Mayor Sadiq Khan .
-
BBC says driver killed, four journalists injured in Kabul attack
Yarmand said there doesn't appear to be much desire to negotiate on the part of the Taliban leadership or its rank and file. There was no claim of responsibility for the bombing, which came in the first week of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
-
Senate clears way for new sanctions on Iran
State TV reported four attackers are involved in the parliament attack, and said eight people were wounded. Five people believed to be planning a third attack were arrested, officials said. "We grieve and pray for the innocent victims of the terrorist attacks in Iran, and for the Iranian people, who are going through such challenging times ", Trump said in a brief statement.
-
Trump hails isolation of Qatar
Saudi Arabia's central bank advised banks in the kingdom not to trade with Qatari banks in Qatari riyals, sources said . "We certainly would encourage the parties to sit down together and address these differences, and we - if there's any role that we can play in terms of helping them address those, we think it is important that the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC ) remain unified", he said.
-
Qatar Diplomatic Crisis Continues To Reverberate Across Middle East
The ransom, which Iraqi officials said was in the "hundreds of millions of dollars", was believed to have been paid to militias with close ties to Tehran. Besides Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the Gulf council includes the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, which have sided with the Saudis in the dispute, as well as Oman and Kuwait , which did not join the boycott of Qatar.
-
Indonesia may lose 50000 tourists because of Qatar crisis
President Donald Trump past year. He tweets: "Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!" UAE-based newspaper Gulf News and pan-Arab channel Al-Arabiya reported the crackdown on expressions of sympathy with Qatar.
-
Trump condemns terrors attack in Iran
An important quote from Mark Warner: "The top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee told USA TODAY on Tuesday that Russian attacks on election systems were broader and targeted more states than those detailed in an explosive intelligence report leaked to the website The Intercept".





