Cristiano Ronaldo due in court on July 31 for tax evasion case

Adjust Comment Print

The Portuguese, who was in charge of Real Madrid from 2010-2013, was accused by Spanish prosecutors in Madrid.

They claim that Mourinho - who took over at United previous year - failed to declare income of 1.6 million euros in 2011 and 1.7 million euros in 2012.

The Portugal superstar Ronaldo, who is now playing for his country at the ongoing Fifa Confederations Cup in Russian Federation, is said to be unhappy in Spain after allegations surfaced that he had committed tax fraud.

The same article states that Matic "fears" that Chelsea boss Antonio Conte wants him out of the west London club and that he may have played his last game for the Blues.

Sensational reports from Spain claim the countdown is on at the Bernabeu as they prepare to welcome the 26-year-old.

"I'm not contemplating that Cristiano will leave".

OnePlus 5's Presentation Surfaced Online Suggests a Smaller 3300mAh Battery
The phone will also be sold on the company's online store for India as well as a OnePlus exclusive store located in Bengaluru. OnePlus has invited all its fans who bought tickets for the event as well, and will give out codes for the OnePlus 5 as well.

"Something very odd will have to happen for him to go".

"I have not talked to him or his father".

Ronaldo has helped Real win the Champions League thrice, scoring twice in last month's final as they became the first club to retain the title, and he is also the competition's record goal scorer with 105 strikes.

Speaking in an interview to mark his re-election as Real president, the 70-year old backed Ronaldo to clear his name and insisted he remains a Madrid player. Ironically, a return to United, where he would reunite with Mourinho, has been mooted.

According to Don Balon, Real Madrid President Florentino Perez told Milan he's prepared to accept the €60m offer on the table. "But now in the case of Cristiano Ronaldo, we want to clarify once and for all that this rumour has no basis and must be referred to in the realm of fables".

While the club were always understood to be confident of keeping the Spain goalkeeper, there were growing reports of a move to Real - a club he came close to joining in 2015, with Keylor Navas going the other way.

Comments