"Of course the events in Dortmund and the consequences of the attack were shocking for the clubs of the Bundesliga".
The 26-year-old had an operation on Tuesday after breaking the radial bone in his arm when three explosions went off ear the bus as it made its way to the stadium.
After the match, Dortmund coach Thomas Tuchel said UEFA's actions made the club feel "impotent".
After Borussia Dortmund's fans opened their doors to Monaco rivals stranded by a bomb attack that postponed their match, the visitors returned the solidarity gesture Wednesday decked out in the German squad's black and yellow, AFP reports.
The roadside blasts left Dortmund's Spanish global Marc Bartra and a policeman injured, with the bombs detonating minutes after the team bus set off to a planned game against Monaco. A few minutes after this attack, the only question asked was: 'Are you ready to play?' As if we had a beer thrown on our coach.
"I know football is very important, we love football, we suffer with football and I know we earn a lot of money and have a privileged life but we are human beings, there is so much more than football in this world, last night we felt it".
"We would have liked more time to take stock. It gives you a feeling of impotence".

Marc Bartra was injured in the blast the club said
Admitting that this was the most hard situation the club had faced in decades, Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke said they would "not bend before terror".
Police stepped up security for the rescheduled match and for a second Champions League quarter-final in Germany, between Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.
A statement from the German Federal Prosecutor's Office said: "The accused is strongly suspected of being involved in Iraq as a member of the foreign terrorist group "Islamic State" (IS)".
Spokeswoman Frauke Koehler said investigators had found three letters near the scene, all with the same content suggesting a possible Islamist motive.
The blasts smashed windows on the bus carrying the players to the stadium.
"We have six days, I think they can recover by then", he said.
The damaged Borussia Dortmund bus.
U.S. sets up missile defence in South Korea
North Korea announced earlier this month it would continue to dedicate about 16 percent of its national budget to defense. Meyer, began maritime exercises with a South Korean destroyer in the Yellow Sea, west of the Korean Peninsula, Tuesday.





Comments