Bill O'Reilly Accuser Who Was Reportedly Called "Hot Chocolate" Speaks Out

Adjust Comment Print

With millions already turning to the internet for their news, O'Reilly is signaling his return Monday from an Italian vacation by promoting a new episode of his "No Spin News" podcast, as CNN's Brian Stelter tweeted.

The news comes less than a week after Fox News gave O'Reilly the axe (along with a possible $25 million payout) following an investigation into multiple allegations of sexual harassment. President of Rochester's National Organization for Women, Jacyln Richar, d says although the conversation about sexual harassment and women in the work place has started there is still more to be done. One week! We don't ask much!

While fans are divided on the decision of Fox News to finally let go its prized possession Bill O'Reilly following the scandal that rocked him and the network, it is suspected that the current net worth of the popular news personality may grow further as Fox may continue to pay him his monthly salary despite his axing. The news was revealed in an update to O'Reilly's personal website Saturday night.

O'Reilly's podcast episode will be available on his website to premium members at 7 p.m. EDT Monday.

Muhammadu Buhari : President congratulates Turkey on successful referendum
A government spokesperson said: "We will follow closely how Turkey behaves on this". Everyone, and the main opposition party in particular, must show respect.

O'Reilly has made headlines in the aftermath of his firing as host of "The O'Reilly Factor" on Fox News.

If the podcast is released tomorrow as planned, it will be O'Reilly's first public comments after being ousted from the network. I think it would probably take me weeks to compile but perhaps someday you'll see this list.

Those "unfounded" claims appeared in an April 1 report in The New York Times that said five women had been paid a total of $13 million to keep quiet about "disturbing encounters" with O'Reilly.

Comments