FILE PHOTO: A notice placed on an easel in the forecourt of Buckingham Palace announces the birth of a baby boy to Britain's Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex in London, Britain May 6, 2019.
New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern congratulated Harry and Meghan and revealed the country's gifts for the royal baby.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have shared their congratulations with the new parents in a message posted to the Kensington Royal social media accounts.
Harry and Meghan received congratulations from former US first lady Michelle Obama - but not US President Donald Trump, who United Kingdom media said was still fuming at not being invited to the wedding.
The baby is seventh in line to the throne, behind father Harry and that means Prince Andrew has been bumped down to eighth place.
Dad Harry said the couple was still thinking about names.
There's room for plenty of names stuffed into the new baby's moniker. Buckingham Palace said in a statement Ragland is "overjoyed" about the baby's birth.
The palace confirmed in a statement: "Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Sussex was safely delivered of a son at 05.26hrs".
Читайте также: Boeing admits knowing of 737 Max problemLabor Leader Bill Shorten also tweeted his congratulations.
"May God bless the new family with love, health and happiness", he said.
The Sun, a competing tabloid, breathlessly reported that Meghan was a "week overdue" and ended up being secretly rushed to a £15,000-a-night ($20,000, 17,500-euro) London hospital before giving birth "at exactly sunrise". "Much love to him and his incredible parents".
The baby is a dual citizen, having automatically acquired U.S. citizenship, via Meghan, at birth. The royal has previously spoken out on how he knows his late mother, Princess Diana, is watching down on him, waiting for him to start a family.
Dahal moved from Nepal to New Zealand six years ago to be closer to her aunty and said their country was especially fond of Prince Harry due to the work he did helping rebuild it after the 2015 earthquakes that killed nearly 9000 people and destroying nearly a million houses and buildings.
Last week, the Royal Communications Office announced that the Duke of Sussex would be traveling to the Netherlands on May 8 and 9 to officially launch the one-year countdown to the Invictus Games The Hague 2020.
He told reporters: "I'm very excited to announce that Meghan and myself had a baby boy earlier this morning, a very healthy boy".
При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
Comments