DeMario Jackson Reportedly Invited Back To Bachelor In Paradise

Adjust Comment Print

Bachelor in Paradise is coming back - and so are several of this season's original cast members.

It was producers and crew members, not his client, whose complaints about behavior on the set lead to a halt in production, he said.

In a statement obtained by CNN, Warner Bros., the company which produces "Bachelor in Paradise", announced it had completed an investigation with the assistance of an outside law firm and no evidence was found to "support any charge of misconduct". We take all such allegations seriously.

"Out of respect for the privacy interests of those involved, we do not intend to release the videotape of the incident". Nor does the tape show, contrary to many press reports, that the safety of any cast member was ever in jeopardy.

Olympios, a season 20 Bachelor castoff who vowed to stay faithful to her boyfriend Jordan Gielchinsky, was the one who allegedly approached Jackson, a show source claims to Us.

UK's Prince Philip admitted to hospital
The Queen will be outlining the government's lawmaking agenda for the next two years during her speech at Buckingham palace. Last month, it was announced that he will be retiring from his public duties this fall.

"Bachelor in Paradise" producers are no stranger to drama but a private investigation launched by contestant Corinne Olympios into allegations of sexual assault on-set may be more than even they know how to handle. Variety broke the news, reporting that production will carry on with a target air date of late summer.

The tape of the incident apparently cleared DeMario of any wrongdoing, and he has since been invited back to the show, which has resumed filming. Both have said in separate statements that they've individually hired legal counsel and plan to seek justice.

Gaskins isn't the only member of Bachelor Nation to come out in defense of Jackson. Corinne said she was so intoxicated she did "a faceplant in the Jacuzzi" before being "dragged and laying on the ground".

Jackson issued a statement last Wednesday saying his family name and his character had been "assassinated" after news went public that production had been suspended.

"I don't think there was any maliciousness behind what she was doing", Robby continued about what happened after Corinne and DeMario's hookup. I absolutely see there being major concerns with the manner in which the contract is drafted. "Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place". The contestant is reportedly under therapy for physical and emotional trauma. TMZ reported that the "Bachelor In Paradise" star drank half a bottle of champagne in the auto while driving to a bar where she consumed a number of other drinks.

Comments