Real Madrid President, Florentino Perez has suggested that his club are more interested in Gianluigi Donnarumma, than David De Gea, who has been linked with the club in the past.
Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain have been linked with big-money moves for the Wales worldwide but it seems as though Perez is happy for the former Tottenham man to remain.
De Gea is keen on a switch to Real but will only move if Keylor Navas leaves the club.
The 18-year-old has reportedly told AC Milan he will not be extending his contract which expires next summer and Madrid are thought to be in pole position for his signature.
The 29-year-old has helped the European heavyweights lift 29 titles during his 13-year senior playing career, and has also been crowned the victor of the prestigious Ballon d'Or award a record five times.
Clamping down, White House puts the 'brief' in its briefing
Ainsley Earhardt noted that the press secretary has to be "tough as nails", asking if Ingraham would be intimidated by the role. On Monday, CNN reported that the White House scheduled a gaggle that day, but again barred it from being recorded.
Perez added: "Now we want to win three successive Champions Leagues".
The 18-year-old claimed last week that Madrid had been trying to sign him for several years and Perez confirmed that manager Zinedine Zidane is a big admirer. "Everyone says he's a great player, he's going to be the substitute for Buffon, and he seems to have very good manners. We tried for him to come, but we saw at one point that it was not possible and we withdrew (from the deal)", Perez told Spanish radio station Onda Cero. Two years ago we had that fax misfortune.
On Messi, he continued: "We've known him since he's been in the Barca youth team. I like Keylor Navas".
"The players are very fond of Keylor and also the coach. But no one has offered us anything and no one has held talks about Morata".





Comments