During his visit to the United Arab Emirates on Thursday, Macron suggested amending the JCPOA.
Iran has rejected a call by French President Emmanuel Macron for talks on Tehran's ballistic missiles.
The United States accused Iran on Tuesday of supplying Yemen's Houthi rebels with a missile that was sacked into Saudi Arabia in July and called for the United Nations to hold Tehran accountable for violating two U.N. Security Council resolutions.
The French head of state has made efforts to preserve the deal, telling Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, last month, that France remained committed to the deal while stressing the need for dialogue.
Iran says its missile programme is defensive and it has no plans to build nuclear-capable missiles.
Eight reports by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) have confirmed Iran's full compliance with the agreement.
Delhi pollution: NGT okays odd-even scheme with conditions, no exemption for two-wheelers
The tribunal on Friday said the scheme was a "farce" , and that it can not be implemented from next week without its permission. The CPCB also told the green court that rain might take place in the next two days in the region.
A top U.S. Air Force commander said that "Iranian markings" were discovered on the missile, according to The Associated Press.
Qassemi said the French president and officials know very well that leveling such accusations against Iran is not in conformity with the realities on the ground in the Middle East in recent decades.
"Responsible approach would oblige France to convince its regional allies to undertake more shrewd approaches and policies free from sentimentalism", articulated Mr. Qassemi.
"We expect France not to be swayed by inculcation and false signals sent by certain countries in the Persian Gulf region against the Islamic Republic of Iran", the Iranian spokesperson said. During his visit to Dubai on Thursday, he referred to a missile which was sacked from Yemen and intercepted by Saudi Arabia earlier this month.
Al-Jubeir also claimed that al-Qaeda's "virtual board of directors" fled to Iran in 2002 and have been directing terror operations from the country ever since.