President Donald Trump on Monday denounced the Justice Department's "watered down travel ban" and called for an "expedited hearing" before the Supreme Court.
Presenting President Donald Trump's stymied travel ban to the Supreme Court last week, the Department of Justice has requested the court reinstate the travel ban until justices could rule on its constitutionality in October.
"That's right, we need a TRAVEL BAN for certain risky countries, not some politically correct term that won't help us protect our people", he tweeted.
In a series of morning tweets, Trump says the Justice Department "should have stayed" with the first travel ban executive order.
CNN had been told previously Trump was expected to nominate Conway to run the Justice Department's civil division, which handles legal challenges to major administration initiatives, or even solicitor general. The actual order, they say, is not a travel ban, but rather a temporary moratorium to allow for the establishment of proper US vetting procedures.
Less than a week later, Trump used the term "travel ban" on Twitter, and he has referred to it as such on multiple occasions since then.
"For every time you said Russian Federation, imagine if you said ISIS".
"I don't think the President cares what you call it, whether you call it a ban, whether you call it a restriction", Sanders said.
Five things we learned from the United States' draw with Mexico
An exuberant Bradley ran to the endline and raised the badge on his jersey to the several thousand red-white-and-blue-clad fans. The Americans will resume their qualifying schedule in early September against Costa Rica at home and Honduras on the road.
The original order from January and a revised version have been caught up in the courts.
After that order was struck down by the courts, the administration chose to write a second directive rather than appeal against the initial ban to the Supreme Court.
Trump's power "cannot go unchecked when, as here, the president wields it through an executive edict that stands to cause irreparable harm to individuals across this nation", Chief Judge Roger L. Gregory wrote in the majority opinion May 25. "We don't need the help but will take it!" attorney Neal Kaytal wrote on Twitter.
WASHINGTON-The president of the United States is now attacking his own policy. "He's concerned with national security and protecting people in this country".
The revised version seeks to ban people from Iran, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia and Syria for 90 days; it deletes Iraq from the original list.
Now the court is sure to ask: If we already have an "EXTREME" vetting system, why would we need a "temporary" moratorium to create one?
Conway said that she would not allow blame to be put on Trump in the wake of the what she said was the 23rd ISIS-inspired or directed terrorist attack.




Comments