Body found in search of 8th London Bridge Victim

Adjust Comment Print

Police searching for a Frenchman missing since Saturday's attack on London Bridge say they have recovered a body from the River Thames, potentially taking the death toll to eight.

Thomas was walking with his girlfriend over the bridge when the attack began.

Ms Delcros is said to have been seriously injured.

So far, 11 people have been detained by the police in a series of raids following the attack in which seven people were killed and several others injured.

The van-and-knife attack also injured nearly 50 people who were enjoying their Saturday night in a crowded part of London known for its bars and restaurants.

In the footage, which was confirmed to be legitimate by the Metropolitan Police Service, a man can be seen fleeing one of the terrorists, who is swinging a knife at him.

London Bridge terrorist Khuram Butt quoted the Quran in his final message before carrying out the deadly attack. The three, who were wearing fake suicide vests, were shot dead during the attack.

India rejects Trump charge that it linked Paris climate accord for aid
The French video adds, "Major U.S. companies from all sectors such as Exxon Mobil, Schneider Electric or Microsoft, disagree". General Electric Co., with a multibillion-dollar renewable energy business, backed staying in the Paris agreement.

Most of the London Underground stations reopened Monday in the neighborhood where the attack took place, allowing life to resume after more than 24 hours of lockdown.

"One unconfirmed report suggests that did happen, apparently when Zaghba arrived at Stansted Airport in January - but that border staff still let him in", he said.

Counter terrorism officers, backed up by armed colleagues, and arrested two men on the street in Ilford, east London, late on Wednesday, while a third was arrested at a house nearby, police said in a statement.

The Italian mother of Moroccan-born Youssef Zaghba, 22, told Sky News she "feels the pain" of her son's victims and their families. He was also taken into custody on "suspicion of the preparation of terrorist acts", police said.

Zaghba was stopped at Bologna's airport trying to fly to Turkey in March a year ago over concerns he was intending to travel on to Syria, according to reports.

Redouane was 30 and "claimed to be Moroccan and Libyan", police said.

Comments