Iran's supreme leader shrugged off the attacks.
Meanwhile, Iran's Revolutionary Guards pointed the finger at Washington and Riyadh, the usual suspects in its eyes. But no proof or specifics were offered.
Bahrain's opposition February 14 Revolution Youth Coalition and the Islamic Action Society deplored the attacks, describing them as desperate attempts to break the nation's will for the establishment of justice in the Middle East. IS has also claimed multiple attacks inside Saudi Arabia.
Stressing that China opposes terrorism in any form, Hua said China is willing to cooperate more with the global community to fight terrorism. He did not elaborate. "She helped others, sent them to their missions after the start of the attacks, a member of the Iranian committee of national security of the parliament told Mehr news agency". The death toll of the two attacks has risen to 17 while more than 40 people are injured. It identified them only by their first names, saying it did not want to release their last names due to security and privacy concerns for their families.
They were armed with rifles and pistols and at least two blew themselves up with suicide vests, Iranian media reported. The leaders of both those countries see Iran as an existential threat, a destabilizing actor that backs risky groups across the region.
Last year, Iranian authorities said they foiled a plot by Sunni militants to bomb targets in Tehran and other cities during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
The U.S. has designated Iran a state supporter of extremist acts since 1984.
The latest crime in Tehran is the outcome of a destructive plan drawn up by recognized sponsors of terror in the region, Hezbollah said in a statement, adding it is highly expected that regional and worldwide tensions, which have lately affected the Middle East, will spiral in the future.
Saudi Arabia has denied involvement, Reuters reports. The Islamic State group claimed the attacks.
IOS 11 brings NFC smarts to more apps
Apple perhaps conceded to this kind of tracking to stop developers from using potentially insecure methods to track devices. Apple's speaker will be launching in the U.S., U.K., and Australia in December, with additional markets to come next year.
Hezbollan and Iran are locked in twin military conflicts in Iraq and Syria against Islamic State jihadists and Gulf- and Western-backed local opposition forces.
State television reported the increase Thursday, citing Ahmad Shojaei, the head of the country's forensic center.
Shojaei told state TV that "three of the victims are women". Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad-Zarif called it "repugnant" on Twitter and said the Iranian people "reject" the statement.
Trump's first overseas visit to Saudi Arabia last month positioned the US firmly on the side of the kingdom and other Arab states in their stance against Iran.
The White House's insulting response to the Tehran attacks has not been well received by most Iranians or by the Iranian government.
President Donald Trump in a statement suggested that Iran bears some culpability for attacks in its capital.
The President added: "We underscore that states that sponsor terrorism risk falling victim to the evil they promote".
"The U.S. and Saudi regime had ordered their stooges to do this".





Comments