Agricultural terrasses are visible in the footage, but no population centers.
Ahluwalia confirmed in an email to India-West that he had filed papers to run for the seat in 2017 but after conferring with family and friends, decided now wasn't the right time.
An Afghan resident living about a mile from where the bomb fell told CNN he heard an "extremely loud boom that smashed the windows of our house". "I jumped from my bed and came out of my home to see what has gone wrong in our village".
Former Afghan President Hamid Karzai accused the United States of using Afghanistan as a testing ground for the weapon, and called the bombing "an inhuman and most brutal misuse of our country".
Trump hailed the mission in Achin district as "very, very successful".
As per a report of AFP, which quoted Afghanistan government officials, the death toll of Islamic State terrorists, in US MOAB air strike, has hiked to 90.
"They killed our women, youths and elders sitting them on mines".
The attack was aimed to curb the rising threat of ISIS-K in Afghanistan, according to the US Central Command (USCENTCOM).
The strike was created to minimise the risk to Afghan and US forces conducting clearing operations in the area while maximising the destruction of IS fighters and facilities, said the US Forces-Afghanistan, which is part of NATO-led Resolute Support.
Clippers-Jazz playoff series is matchup of different styles
However, they both possess the ability to explode to the rim; finishing off alley-oops or pick and roll plays with relative ease. The Clippers' Chris Paul , Blake Griffin , DeAndre Jordan and company will seek to prove their doubters wrong this postseason.
You need to be Logged in to sign up for Express Login.
"There are strictly no civilians casualties as this raid was well coordinated and measured only to hit ISIL areas that are otherwise not possible to eliminate in a ground operation".
IS had earlier said it had not suffered any casualties in the blast.
It was unclear why the Afghan government released casualty figures but USA forces did not.
The statement could not be independently verified, and on Friday Afghan and foreign troops in the vicinity were not allowing reporters or locals to approach the scene of the attack.
A general view of Achin district, in Jalalabad, after USA forces dropped Thursday the bomb, Afghanistan, Friday, April 14, 2017.
The statement said it is the responsibility of Afghans, not the US, to remove the Islamic State group from the country.
The commander of the USA forces in Afghanistan, General John Nicholson, defended the use of the bomb and confirmed the target of the strike was the network of tunnels that IS fighters use to move around and protect themselves from Afghan and U.S. forces.
US and Afghan troops went on the offensive against the local Islamic State branch in March, even as they continue to battle a Taliban insurgency in the rest of the country. "We have the greatest military in the world, and they've done the job, as usual".



Comments